Welcome to AYI’s Ayurveda + Healing Fundamentals Program!
Our one-of-a-kind training program is designed to teach you how to be healthy, vibrant, and happy through life’s most trying times. Cultivate the know-how to reduce or remove the impact of disease, injury, or pain. Uncover and embrace your uniqueness, and learn how to teach others to embrace theirs. Use the ancient science of Ayurveda and the potent practice of Healing to become the healthiest you and begin your journey towards becoming a guiding light and healer for others.
Classes are capped to ensure private one-on-one attention!
Class of 2020 Dates
The Ayurveda & Healing program will be slightly reformatted and absorbed into The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute’s Advanced Certification Trainings programs as the 100-Hour Ayurvedic Yoga Module. Please learn more by clicking here (link coming soon).
Our 100-hour Ayurveda and Healing Fundamentals program is designed to equip YOU with the Ayurvedic tools and Healing know-how to cultivate vibrant health unique to you as well as to inspire healthy habits n your family and friends. Yoga instructors gain the extra benefit of learning how to apply yoga and healing skills into their classes as well as 100 CUEs through the Yoga Alliance. You will learn…
- What Is Health – Health as balance, Prakruti vs. Vikruti, Why we get sick.
- Tridosha Theory – 20 qualities, 5 elements, 3 doshas
- Your Constitution – What makes YOU unique. Lifestyle, exercise, and nutrition for you.
- Dinacharya (Daily Routine) – Daily practices for vibrant health including abhyanga (self oil-massage), neti (nasal irrigation), nasya (nasal oiling), oil-pulling, and more.
- Anatomy & Physiology – Understanding how the body works, the major organ systems, the functions of the organs, how Ayurveda works physically
- Ayurvedic Psychology – How our senses affect us, the three mental qualities/states
- Ayurvedic Cooking – Your medicinal spice rack, proper foods for the various body-mind types, food for health.
- Ayurvedic Cleansing Practices – Why cleanse, how to cleanse, a simple cleanse to reset your system
- Ayurvedic Yoga – Yoga for the doshas, how different yoga practices affect your health
- Ayurvedic Meditation and Pranayama – Cultivating a unique meditation practice for YOUR health. General methodology on why different meditation/pranayama practices work for different people.
- Ayurvedic Beauty Secrets – Learn to use natural ingredients to create your own hand-crafted unique products to keep you and your friends/family looking divine.
- Tools for Healing – Numerology, Palmistry, Gemstones, Dowsing, and more.
- The Energetic Body – Nadis, Chakras, Auras, etc.
- Knowing Your Prana – Understanding the flow of your energy, practices to ensure a healthy internal pranic flow
- Radical Positivity – How to stay happy no matter what! How mindset affects health.
- And More!
Our expert teaching team is composed of certified Ayurvedic counselors, transformational healers, and renown educators. We are here to support your journey through positivity, support, feedback, inspiration, patience, presence, and mentorship.
Danny – Ayurveda and Yoga
As a certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coach and E-500 Registered Yoga Instructor, Danny makes the healing sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda accessible, practical, and life affirming. He is the owner and lead instructor of Yoga and Ayurveda training programs at Sadhana Yoga and Ayurveda, a holistic health education center based in Northern New Jersey. His writings have been published by popular online blogs like MindBodyGreen.com, his YouTube videos have garnered tens of thousands of views, and he has served many via workshops and coaching programs conducted nationally and online.
Larisa – Ayurveda and Cooking
Larisa loves and lives Ayurveda. She is a certified Ayurvedic Practitioner through the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, and applies “the science of life” to every aspect of her lifestyle from cooking to gardening. She is constantly and enthusiastically inspiring others to enjoy the benefits of leading a more natural, Ayurvedic, and joyous life through her recipes, articles, gardening, teaching, workshops, and warm personality!
Paul – Healing, Metaphysics, and Philosophy
As a yogi for lifetimes, master meditator, and divine transformational healer, Paul passionately, inspirationally, wisely, and lovingly shares practical knowledge about joyful, vibrant, and healthy living. He leads sold-out workshops and heals via his one-of-a-kind powerful Transformational Healing program.
Our 100-hour Ayurveda and Healing Fundamentals program is your first major leap towards discovery, practice, and mastery of care for yourself, your family, your friends, your community, and your planet. This is a life-changing investment that will pay dividends way beyond your expectations! We want to ensure that anyone can enjoy this life-affirming training, so we offer various payment options & plans.
- Early Bird: $300 Non-Refundable Deposit + $1200 = $1500 (Save $100! Trainee must pay in full by February 22, 2019)
- Single Payment: $300 Non-Refundable Deposit + $1300 = $1600 (Trainee must pay in full by March 8, 2019)
- Payment Plan: $300 Non-Refundable Deposit + 5 Payments of $280 = $1700 (Payments are automatically charged on the 15th and 1st of the month from 3/15 – 5/15. Credit card must be on file.)
Note: A non-refundable $300 deposit is required to reserve your space in the program.