Welcome to AYI’s Ayurveda + Healing Certification Program!
Our newest training program is designed to teach you how to be healthy, vibrant, and happy through life’s most trying times. Cultivate the know-how to reduce or remove the impact of disease, injury, or pain. Uncover and embrace your uniqueness, and learn how to teach others to embrace theirs. Use the ancient science of Ayurveda and the potent practice of Healing to become the healthiest you and begin your journey towards becoming a guiding light and healer for others.
Classes are capped to ensure private one-on-one attention!
Class of 2019 Dates
Trainees will once or twice a month with assigned homework to be completed between sessions. Saturday and Sunday sessions will be held from 10:00am – 7:00pm at The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute. The schedule of weekend sessions for the class of 2019 is as follows:
|Session 1||September 22 – 23, 2018|
|Session 2||October 13 – 14, 2018|
|Session 3||November 3 – 4, 2018|
|Session 4||December 1 – December 2, 2018|
|Session 5||January 5 – 6, 2019|
|Session 6||January 26 – 27, 2019|
|Session 7||February 23 – 24, 2019|
|Session 8||March 9 – 10, 2019|
|Session 9||April 6 – 7, 2019|
Our 200-hour Ayurveda and Healing Training is designed to equip YOU with the Ayurvedic tools and Healing know-how to cultivate perfect health unique to you as well as to inspire healthy habits in your family and friends. Yoga instructors gain the extra benefit of learning how to apply yoga and healing skills into their classes. You will learn…
- What Is Health – Health as balance, Prakruti vs. Vikruti, Why we get sick.
- Tridosha Theory – 20 qualities, 5 elements, 3 doshas
- Your Constitution – What makes YOU unique. Lifestyle, exercise, and nutrition for you.
- Dinacharya (Daily Routine) – Daily practices for vibrant health including abhyanga (self oil-massage), neti (nasal irrigation), nasya (nasal oiling), oil-pulling, and more.
- Anatomy & Physiology – Understanding how the body works, the major organ systems, the functions of the organs, how Ayurveda works physically
- Healthy Digestion – How to improve agni (digestive fire) while removing ama (toxins) for energy, vitality, and longevity.
- Ayurvedic Psychology – How our senses affect us, the three mental qualities/states
- Ayurvedic Cooking – Your medicinal spice rack, proper foods for the various body-mind types, food for health.
- Ayurvedic Cleansing Practices – Why cleanse, how to cleanse, a simple cleanse to reset your system
- Ayurvedic Yoga – Yoga for the doshas, how different yoga practices affect your health
- Ayurvedic Meditation and Pranayama – Cultivating a unique meditation practice for YOUR health. General methodology on why different meditation/pranayama practices work for different people.
- Ayurvedic Beauty Secrets – Learn to use natural ingredients to create your own hand-crafted unique products to keep you and your friends/family looking divine.
- Tools for Healing – Numerology, Palmistry, Gemstones, Dowsing, and more.
- The Energetic Body – Nadis, Chakras, Auras, etc.
- Knowing Your Prana – Understanding the flow of your energy, practices to ensure a healthy internal pranic flow
- Radical Positivity – How to stay happy no matter what! How mindset affects health.
- And More!
Our expert teaching team is composed of certified Ayurvedic counselors, transformational healers, and renown educators. We are here to support your journey through positivity, support, feedback, inspiration, patience, presence, and mentorship.
Danny – Ayurveda and Yoga
As a certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coach and E-500 Registered Yoga Instructor, Danny makes the healing sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda accessible, practical, and life affirming. He is the owner and lead instructor of Yoga and Ayurveda training programs at Sadhana Yoga and Ayurveda, a holistic health education center based in Northern New Jersey. His writings have been published by popular online blogs like MindBodyGreen.com, his YouTube videos have garnered tens of thousands of views, and he has served many via workshops and coaching programs conducted nationally and online.
Larisa – Ayurveda and Cooking
Larisa loves and lives Ayurveda. She is a certified Ayurvedic Practitioner through the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, and applies “the science of life” to every aspect of her lifestyle from cooking to gardening. She is constantly and enthusiastically inspiring others to enjoy the benefits of leading a more natural, Ayurvedic, and joyous life through her recipes, articles, gardening, teaching, workshops, and warm personality!
Paul – Healing, Metaphysics, and Philosophy
As a yogi for lifetimes, master meditator, and divine transformational healer, Paul passionately, inspirationally, wisely, and lovingly shares practical knowledge about joyful, vibrant, and healthy living. He leads sold-out workshops and heals via his one-of-a-kind powerful Transformational Healing program.
Our 200-hour Ayurveda and Healing training is your first major leap towards discovery, practice, and mastery of care for yourself, your family, your friends, your community, and your planet. This is a life-changing investment that will pay dividends way beyond your expectations! We want to ensure that anyone can enjoy this life-affirming training, so we offer various payment options & plans.
- Early Bird: $500 Deposit + $2350 = $2850 (Save $300! Trainee must pay in full by July 15, 2018)
- Single Payment: $500 Deposit + $2450 = $2950 (Save $200! Trainee must pay in full by September 19, 2018)
- Payment Plan: $500 Deposit + 9 Monthly Payments of $295 = $3155 (Payments due before weekend sessions. Students are not allowed to continue program without payment)
Note: A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to reserve your space in the program.