Enjoy Cucumber Salad with Lime Vinaigrette – a wonderfully delicious summer dish!
Feeling hot this summer? Cool down with our Cucumber Salad with Lime Vinaigrette! Cucumber and lime are two wonderful foods for cooling down the body and mind. This delicious and refreshing salad is exactly what you need on a hot summer day! Let us know how you enjoy it in the comments section below 🙂
How To Make Cucumber Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
Ingredients – Salad
- 2 large or 4-5 small fresh cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Handful of chopped Dill
- Handful of chopped Scallions
Ingredients – Vinaigrette
- 1 Lime, freshly juiced
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mix cucumbers, dill, and scallions together.
- Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small glass or ceramic bowl. Whisk together until well blended.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, toss and serve.