Want a tasty and super-fast way to get in a whole bundle of veggies? Stir-fry ‘em all up together! For even more cooking fun, add some exotic noodles like buckwheat soba, sweet potato noodles, or the Organic Black Bean Rotini as featured in this recipe. This vegetarian stir-fry is easy to make, super nutritious, and even more delicious.
As always, ask away in the comments section below if you have any questions, comments, or if you made any upgrades to our Ayurveda-approved vegetarian stir-fry.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, but drain 1 minute before suggested cooking time is up. Put noodles aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat and add sunflower oil.
- Add onion to skillet and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add carrot and daikon radish to skillet. Stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, and ginger to skillet. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the noodles, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes to skillet. Stir until everything is well-coated.
- Take skillet off the heat and serve.