Enjoyed by millions in India, Masala Chai is now popular around the world. Although there are many chai blends available in supermarkets, making your own is quick, satisfying, and the results are much better. A steaming freshly made cup of masala chai is my favorite way to start a cold winter day.
- Boil the water with spices for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add the tea and jaggery. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and heat until hot.
- Remove from the heat and strain through a fine strainer.
- Adjust the sweetness to your taste and serve hot.
Learn More Ayurveda
Interested in taking your life to the next level? Want to lead a life bountiful with rich relationships, constant success, and soul-satisfying passion? Ayurveda provides the means to manifest the greatest, happiest, and healthiest YOU!
At Sadhana we have multiple options to dive deeper into Ayurveda. We’d love to assist you through the path of empowerment!
- Sadhana’s 200hr Ayurveda and Healing Training: Enjoy 10 months of magical living exploring and internalizing time-tested practices to bring health and vibrancy to yourself, your family, and your friends.
- Ayurvedic Consultations: Have a specific Ayurvedic question? Being bogged down by illness? Is something just not right? Our expert Ayurvedic Consultant can help you not only feel better, but SOAR to new heights!
- Sadhana’s 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Emphasis on Ayurveda: Are you a yoga practitioner wanting to deepen your practice or share your passion as an instructor? Our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training merges the sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda. Empower through individual attention, personalized sequencing, and full body-mind-spirit expansion!