“Can an Ayurvedic scalp massage help hair grow back?” – Michelle via Ayurveda New Jersey on Facebook
In this video learn how Ayurvedic scalp massage can help you regrow hair. Plus, the major reasons for hair loss, other benefits of Ayurvedic scalp massage, and other ways to maintain a healthy head of hair.
1) A case study: massage, relaxation, and reward for treatment of alopecia areata – Clinical proof of how oil massaging the scalp and relaxation helped someone alopecia areata stop hair loss and regrow hair.
2) Standardized Scalp Massage Results in Increased Hair Thickness by Inducing Stretching Forces to Dermal Papilla Cells in the Subcutaneous Tissue – In addition to regrowing hair, Ayurvedic scalp massage encourages hair to become thicker and fuller.
3) Effect of Oil Application, Age, Diet, and Pigmentation on the Tensile Strength and Breaking Point of Hair – Scalp massage helps improve the strength and keep the color of hair.
4) The effect of a scalp massage on stress hormone, blood pressure, and heart rate of healthy female – Scalp massage helps manage stress.
5) Alterations in the Th1/Th2 balance in breast cancer patients using reflexology and scalp massage – “This study provides evidence that the immunological balance of patients can be altered in a potentially beneficial manner by massage.”
1) 200 Hour Ayurveda and Healing Training
2) 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
3) Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching
4) Sadhana Yoga Studio’s Class Schedule
5) Sadhana Yoga Studio’s Event Listing
This episode is sponsored by Sadhana’s 200 Hour Ayurveda and Healing program. Learn applicable Ayurveda, your body-mind constitution, nutrition and lifestyle for you, your subtle body, and more! Plus, experience Ayurvedic scalp massage, abhyanga, facials, and other beauty techniques!
More info here: http://www.ayurvedayogainstitute.com/200hr-ayurveda-course/
Submit your questions in the comments, on our AyurvedaNJ Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/AyurvedaNJ/), or via email at Ayurveda@SadhanaNJ.com