Make sure to trim their dry tips and their tough ends before cooking. Like asparagus, the ends tend to be woody.
Garlic scapes grow at the same time as new potatoes. They both can be found at farmers markets during early summer. A combination of our New Potatoes with Dill and the Sautéed Garlic Scapes make a very pleasant, simple, and impressive meal.
Sautéed Garlic Scapes
Yields 2 Servings
- Trim the ends and tips off of the garlic scapes. Cut into manageable pieces that will fit into a large skillet.
- Over medium heat, warm the ghee or oil.
- Add the garlic scapes to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper and sauté for about 5-7 minutes or until the garlic scapes are tender.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy.
Learn More Ayurveda
Interested in taking your life to the next level? Want to lead a life bountiful with rich relationships, constant success, and soul-satisfying passion? Ayurveda provides the means to manifest the greatest, happiest, and healthiest YOU!
At Sadhana we have multiple options to dive deeper into Ayurveda. We’d love to assist you through the path of empowerment!
- Sadhana’s 200hr Ayurveda and Healing Training (with cooking classes!): Enjoy 10 months of magical living exploring and internalizing time-tested practices to bring health and vibrancy to yourself, your family, and your friends.
- Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching: What you eat and how you live provide you with the fuel to keep motivated, strong, enthusiastic, passionate, and positive. Regardless of your age, physical condition, or occupation, Sadhana’s Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching will get you healthier, happier, and more successful than ever.
- Sadhana’s 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Emphasis on Ayurveda: Are you a yoga practitioner wanting to deepen your practice or share your passion as an instructor? Our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training merges the sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda. Empower through individual attention, personalized sequencing, and full body-mind-spirit expansion!