The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute SurveyQuestions, comments, or suggestions? Please complete The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute launch survey.
Why the Transition?
Our goal has always been to empower our community with the tools, techniques, and practices to cultivate health, happiness, success, and inspiration. It’s what makes the greatest positive impact on society, and it’s what we’re good at. The transition to The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute is our way to deliver on our mission and promise, and to better support your journey towards high-performance, satisfaction, and vitality.
The Rest of 2017
We are the same Sadhana Yoga Studio through the end of the year with a few minor adjustments. Same class schedule, same class types, and same instructors. The only difference regards the rates which are outlined below:
- No More 10 Class Passes. Only single, monthly (see below), and 5 class passes remain. All 5 class passes bought starting November 10, 2017 expire at the end of the year.
- Monthly members will be personally emailed regarding their passes. Month unlimited class passes are available to purchase through the end of the year – a prorated monthly pass will be offered starting December 1 to encourage lots and lots of yoga through the end of the year.
- If you have questions about your current or future class passes, please email Jenna at JennaC@SadhanaNJ.com
Join us on January 1 to initiate The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute with 108 Sun Salutations. Intentions will be set, techniques will be learned, goals will be reached, and we’ll do it all together – The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute style! Snacks and delicious tea will be provided (yum).
New and Improved: The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute Difference
The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute moves from an experience-based model to an outcome-driven educational and immersive transformational center. All we do provides you with the tools, techniques, and practices for high performance, success, and joy in your health, outlook, work, family life, community, and spiritual path. Our offerings will be structured with well-defined goals and clear methodologies, our instructors continue refining their abilities and study assiduously to better support you, and, of course, all is done to nurture community, friendship, memories, and joviality.
Immersions and Trainings
Greatness is living a happy, purposeful, inspired, and healthy life. Achieving greatness requires time, dedication, support, guidance, and passion. Our immersions and trainings promote, guide, and instruct greatness via Ayurveda and Yoga. Whether your dharma (your soul-calling) is to instruct yoga, you’d like time and support to experience deep transformation, or you’d like to learn techniques and philosophies to improve every aspect of your life, our immersions and trainings are perfect for you.
We’re excited to announce dates for our next three 200-hour immersive trainings.
- 200hr Summer Intensive Yoga Immersion + Yoga Teacher Certification Program (With Emphasis on Ayurveda, Meditation, and Self-Transformation)
- 200hr Ayurveda and Healing Level 1 Training
- 200hr Deep Learning Yoga Immersion + Yoga Teacher Certification Program (7 Months to Learn, Transform, and Inspire – More Info Coming Soon)
- 25 Hour Ayurvedic Yoga Immersion (More Info Coming Soon)
Series Based Learning Opportunities and Workshops
One of the most common gripes we hear from yoga practitioners is that it’s hard to know if you’re “doing the pose right.” Series Based Learning Opportunities and Workshops provide students quick, direct, and enjoyable instruction of distinct topics such as alignment. Student benefit from the support of classmates and instructors that address the unique needs and desires of every student in class. Series Based Learning Opportunities and Workshops have made yoga understandable and enjoyable to beginners, instructed safer and more accessible modifications to students with limitations, and have encouraged deep, lifelong practices and transformations via yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda.
We will announce our menu of Series Based Learning Opportunities and Workshops for winter of 2018 in early December.
We are transitioning into an outcome-driven educational and transformational center. We want to encourage you to live your Ayurveda and Yoga off the mat and outside the studio. Our group classes serve to help you fulfill three goals: to get motivated, learn powerful practices, and celebrate with friends.
- Motivate: Get charged up through community, great instruction, learning new inspiring techniques, enjoying the power of the group, and being supported by friends
- Learn: Each class will be different with clearly defined outcomes and goals, so you know what to expect even before you head to the studio. Classes are guided by passionate, supportive, and highly qualified instructors. Learn something new while enjoying a deep experience of yoga.
- Celebrate: Be in good company with your yoga friends and grow together. Say hi before class, find your zen, and enjoy tea after class as you chat about how great class was.
In order to maintain high standards for our classes and to give you time to apply these practices to your life, we are simplifying our class schedule and payment options. Please see below for an overview, more information will be announced in early December.
- Class Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00 – 7:15pm, Tuesdays at 7:30 – 8:45pm, Thursdays at 9:30 – 10:45am, and Sundays at 10:00 – 11:15am.
- Descriptions of classes including instructor, class type, summary, and goals/outcomes will be release at least a month before class.
- Rates: Single Class (online) – $12, Single Class (in-person) – $15, 5 class pass (online) – $55, 5 class pass (in-person): $65 (multiple five class passes can be purchased).
- Discounted Rates for Students in a 200hr Immersion: $50 for 5 Class Pass, $11 Single Class.
- Any questions? Please email Jenna at JennaC@SadhanaNJ.com.
One-on-One and Small Group Sessions
Ayurveda teaches that every person is unique – there has never been nor ever will be anyone exactly like you. One-on-One and Small Group Sessions are designed to help you achieve health, high performance, and joy via Ayurveda, Yoga, and/or Transformational Healing. More information about these revamped programs coming soon.
If you have ANY questions, please email Jenna at JennaC@SadhanaNJ.com. We’ll also be releasing more information including answers to frequently asked questions over the next month and a half.