Sautéed radish leaves, served with our Perfectly Fluffy Basmati Rice, make a delightful vegan lunch or dinner.
Sautéed Radish Leaves
- Put the almonds in a dry skillet and roast over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 4 minutes. Transfer into a bowl for future use.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the cumin and mustard seeds. Stir for a minute.
- Add the radish leaves, turmeric and chili powder. Mix well and then reduce the heat and cover with the lid. Stirring as needed, cook for 10 minutes or until the greens are tender.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Add the toasted almonds and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and serve with rice.
Ayurveda is the Science of Life. With The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute’s 200 Hour Ayurveda Healing Immersive Certification Training you’ll cultivate vibrant health, radical self-love, unwavering compassion for others, rich relationships, knowledge of your life purpose, unshakable joy, and the life you’ve always dreamed of living! Click here to learn more about this life-changing program.