Welcome to Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching
You need energy and good health to achieve your amazing potential. What you eat and how you live provide you with the fuel to keep motivated, strong, enthusiastic, passionate, and positive. Regardless of your age, physical condition, or occupation, Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching will get you healthier, happier, and more successful than ever.
Our unique approach to Ayurvedic Coaching maximizes your potential to achieve your greatness through a four-step process.
- Discover: Through an enlightening conversation discover your Ayurvedic body-mind constitution as well as the choices that are supporting and not supporting your health goals.
- Craft: Receive a one-of-a-kind, customized, and actionable plan to improve your energy, increase your vitality, and augment your overall health.
- Experience: Apply the applicable recommendations and feel the Ayurvedic difference. Provide feedback to your Ayurvedic Coach and have your program readjusted for maximal efficacy.
- Support: Through a month of email/phone support with your Ayurvedic Coach, you will be supported through your Ayurvedic journey. Ask questions, receive inspiration, and have your program fine-tuned. Our priority is your success!
Ayurveda: The Art of Joyful Living, Perfected Over Thousands of Years
Ayurveda is the science of life: the oldest continually practiced healthcare system in the world. Through proper individualized guidance on nutrition, lifestyle, and (sometimes) herbs, Ayurveda provides a setting for the body and mind to heal themselves.
Why You Should Choose Ayurveda
- Time-Tested and Perfected: Ayurveda is an ancient sophisticated healthcare system that has been continually practiced for more than 5,000 years. Unlike ‘fad diets’ that have shelf-lives of only a couple decades, the methods of Ayurveda have been tested, refined, and perfected not only through a lifetime but through generations of lifetimes. If Ayurveda didn’t work, it wouldn’t still be around.
- Personalized For You: You are unique. There has never been and never will be anyone exactly like you. Ayurveda provides the tools to understand, heal, and love your unique body-mind constitution. No two diets or lifestyles should be identical, determine what will make you thrive through Ayurveda.
- Adaptable to YOUR Needs: Really love your morning coffee? Does your schedule not allow you to go to bed at the same time every night? Then keep drinking your morning coffee and sleep when you can. Based on your schedule, desires, needs, wants, obligations, and observances, the methods of Ayurveda can be creatively employed to work for you. Do what makes you happy; we can help you change what doesn’t.
- A Comprehensive & Integrative Body-Mind Approach: In the West we are used to seeing specialists – cardiologists, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists, neurologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, and so many more. Ayurveda emphasizes integration between your full-body and mind. You are not a machine, you are a complex and beautiful human being – be treated like one.
- Treat the Root, Not the Symptom: Treating a symptom is like performing home repair exclusively with duct tape. Sometimes you get relief and in some rare cases the problem is fixed, but most often the problem comes roaring back worse than before. Fixing the root cause prevents the symptom or similar conditions from manifesting, while providing long-term health.
- Flavorful, Varied, and Exciting Nutrition: Ayurveda does not promote elimination diets and is keen on moderation. Enjoy the foods you love while having fun exploring new delicious and nutritious options.
- A Natural Alternative to Pharmaceuticals: Food is medicine. Lifestyle is medicine. Herbs are medicine. Exercise, relationships, and outlook are medicines. These all have far fewer and much milder side-effects than pharmaceutical medications. Reconnect with natural cures to bring health to your unique nature.
- Life-Affirming, Easy-to-Follow, and Fun: While the clinical practice of Ayurveda may be sophisticated and complex, the application of Ayurveda to your life is simple! Have fun becoming more energetic, pain-free, youthful, satisfied, and full-of-love than ever!
- Be Cared For and Heard: Ever confide in your doctor saying, “Something isn’t right,” only to be shown the door when nothing is ‘wrong’ with your diagnostics? If you FEEL something isn’t right, then something isn’t right. Ayurveda thrives on catching the disease process before it manifests. Your feelings aren’t wrong – they can save you time, money, and your health. Be respected, nurtured, and heard by taking the Ayurvedic approach.
- Look, Feel, and Think Young: Aging is not a good excuse to develop aches, pains, anxiety, and depression. The techniques of rasayana or rejuvenation provide a robust tool set to get you running, jumping, laughing, and loving like never before! Let every new day be your best day yet!
- Mental Health is Physical Health: Ayurveda says that most diseases come from the mind. Through your Ayurvedic journey, you will remove inner-negativity and self-harming beliefs. You will cultivate the energy, awareness, and positivity to be happy – it’s your birth rite.
- Compassion and Love for Life: Your Ayurvedic journey becomes a spiritual one. Seeing how your nutrition, lifestyle, exercise, surroundings, relationships, and more can be medicine opens your eyes to the beauty, grace, and goodness of the world. Plus, understanding how everyone is unique provides the compassion to love and understand others better. Your relationships will become deep, profound, communicative, and loving.
- Save Money and Time: Ayurveda encourages preventative measures against future disease or distress. By taking care of yourself, treating root causes of disease, and keeping a positive mindset, you’ll save yourself from expensive trips to specialists, medications, and procedures.
What Ayurveda Can Do For You
- Improve your Quality of Life
- Demystify your diet by providing clear instruction on what/how/when to eat
- Cultivate Radical Self-Love
- Pain Reduction or Elimination
- Detoxification of your blood, organs, skin, thoughts, and beliefs
- Stress Management
- Blood Pressure Regulation
- Increase Heart Health
- Improve your Digestion
- Eliminate Elimination Issues
- Look, Feel, and Think Younger
- Better Relationships
- Improved Sexual Function and Libido
- Increase Fertility
- Relief for Menstrual and Menopause Issues
- Weight Normalization
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Deepened Spiritual Connection and Sense of Purpose
- Increased Ability for Achievement and Success
- Prevention of Disease
- Food Sensitivities and Allergy Management
- Removal of Detrimental Cravings
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Book Your In-Person or Online Session Now
Sadhana’s Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching Program
Enjoy being supported, nurtured, and encouraged as you become the healthiest and happiest YOU! This is a revolutionary approach where proven Ayurvedic methods are skillfully applied to ensure powerful results regardless of your current state of health, obligations, and observances. Give us your best and we guarantee remarkable improvements to your well-being, outlook, and joy.
What you can expect from Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching:
- Discover your body-mind constitution and current state of health through a slate of advanced Ayurvedic diagnostic tools such as pulse, tongue, nail, and face readings.
- A masterfully-crafted customized Ayurvedic protocol including herbs, nutrition, exercise, mindfulness practices, and general lifestyle guidance.
- A simple, non-overwhelming approach. You will not be asked to dramatically change your life, and you will not have to stop doing anything you love.
- Email and phone support for your between-sessions questions.
- Motivation and accountability! Regular check-ins from Danny, your Ayurvedic coach, will ensure you’re on track, feeling strong, and making progress!
- Empowerment! Be guided into becoming the strongest, most successful, happiest, and healthiest you!
- Be heard, appreciated, and never judged through confidential one-on-one sessions.
- Confidentiality. We honor and respect you, your confidentiality is of the utmost importance. Whatever is said during a coaching session, remains in the coaching session 🙂
- Access to resources including Ayurvedic articles, food guides, instructional videos and more.
- And more!
Book Your In-Person or Online Session Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have to stop drinking wine, eating cake, going to parties, or doing other things that I love?
No, Ayurveda is about joyous living! You can and should do the things you love. There are always other ways to increase your overall well-being. You may find, however, that in time your priorities and the things that gives you joy change.
I have a serious condition (i.e. an autoimmune condition or cancer), can Ayurvedic Coaching help me recover?
There have been many cases of full healing from serious conditions through Ayurveda. However, we cannot guarantee your complete recovery from a serious condition.
We can guide you towards a state of high energy, bountiful optimism, radical positvity, and overall well-being.
I’m healthy physically – can I still benefit from Ayurvedic Coaching?
You sure can! Ayurvedic coaching can help you achieve your highest potential. You’ll cultivate the energy, willpower, determination, and positive mindset to achieve your goals.
Is Ayurveda a good option for weight loss?
Yes! The process of weight loss is often far more complex than eating less calories and exercising more. Factors such as your body-mind type, current state of hormonal (im)balance, lifestyle, and traumas can affect the way you put on and shed weight. It’s a complex process that can be made simple through Ayurvedic coaching.
Can Ayurveda help with my depression, anxiety, PTSD, or other mental-health condition?
Yes. Ayurveda uses a holistic approach to bring your body and mind to a state of natural balance and harmonious well-being. Through proper nutrition, mindfulness practices, balanced lifestyle, and Ayurvedic psychology, Ayurvedic Coaching can help you achieve vibrant mental health.
Does Ayurveda actually work?
At a ripe age of at least 5000 years of existence, Ayurveda is the oldest continually practiced healthcare system in the world. The science has thrived through various dyansties, countries, peoples, wars, plagues, persecution, technological advances, and ideological variances. If Ayurveda didn’t work, it wouldn’t still exist.
I’m currently on medication, can I still benefit from Ayurveda?
Of course! Ayurvedic Coaching serves as a great complement to standard care. We can help you manage your energy, remain in high spirits, and reduce your pain & symptoms. With the approval of their physician, we’ve had many clients reduce or cease their medications completely!
We do ask that you let us know if you are taking any medication so we can ensure that no negative interactions exist between medication and recommended herbs or nutritional advice.
Is Ayurveda a replacement for medical care?
We will NEVER ask you to stop seeing your doctor or taking your prescribed medication. We are part of your wellness team, working together to ensure your health and happiness. Please continue going in for regular check-ups and consulting your doctor.
Have a question not covered here? Email us!
Danny Litvin: Your Coach, Accountability Partner, and Cheerleader
As a certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant through the National Ayurvedic Medical Association and experienced 500-hour Ayurvedic Yoga instructor (E-RYT), Danny uses his knowledge, experience, and skill to make the healing science of Ayurveda accessible, fun, and life-affirming. He is an owner of Sadhana Yoga and Ayurveda, dean of Sadhana’s Ayurveda & Healing and Yoga College Teacher Training programs, and travels nationally to conduct workshops and trainings. His writings have been published on many popular wellness blogs and magazines including MindBodyGreen.com and SivanaSpirit.com.
About Ayurvedic Coaching Sessions
Ready to start living the life of your dreams? Keep reading for the logistics regarding Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching sessions.
Though you will benefit from just a single session, we suggest getting started with at least 3 or 4 sessions each a month apart. These sessions will allow you time to cultivate balance, and create beneficial lifelong practices.
This is an investment which will pay itself back through a lifetime of vitality, passion, and well-being.
Danny schedules out quickly, so be sure to book your sessions ASAP!
60 Minute Consultation – $125
Package of (3) 60-Minute Consultations – $300
In-Person vs. Online Sessions
Live far away or travel often? Enjoy a consultation from wherever you are! Online sessions are held via Google Hangouts. You do not need a Google account to connect via Hangouts.
If you’re local, we’d love to see you in person!