Dates Coming SoonDates for the next Ayurvedic Yoga Immersion in autumn 2018 will be announced soon.
The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute’s Ayurvedic Yoga Level 1 Immersion & Certification Training course teaches you how to link the sister sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga into a potent life-affirming healing modality. This is a relaxing and inspiring immersion style weekend that is good for anyone interested in learning about themselves, deepening their yoga practice, being optimally healthy, and spending time with warm, inviting, and personable new friends. Highlights include…
- 3 Yoga classes led by Danny Litvin, The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute Vice President and Head of Education Programming.
- Clear instruction of topics including Q+A with highly qualified faculty members of The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute.
- The Ayurvedic Yoga Level 1 Immersion & Certification Training handbook – written by AYI faculty specially for this program.
- 20 Continuing Education Units for Yoga Alliance registered yoga instructors.
There are no prerequisites for this training – it is open to those with no knowledge of Ayurveda and/or Yoga, Ayurvedic practitioners, yoga teachers, and everyone between.
Syllabus and Outcomes
- Who Are You? Discover your unique body-mind constitution and how to use yoga to to maximize your health, sense of purpose, joy, success, and prosperity.
- Learn Life-Transforming Ayurvedic Basics: Topics include why Ayurveda and Yoga are sister sciences, the three doshas (the forces of nature that compose all of life and matter), application of the doshas in the individual, body-mind constitutions, what is health, how to achieve health based on one’s body-mind constitution, yoga poses and styles that are healthy for your body-mind constitution, and much more!
- Yoga Personalized for Your Health: Discover how to craft one-of-a-kind home practices and how to choose yoga classes based on your body-mind constitution, your age, your current state of health, the time of day, and the season.
- Transform Your Yoga Teaching: Yoga teachers will receive an added benefit from being instructed how to identify the body-mind constitution of their students and how to optimally instruct, modify/adjust, and communicate most effectively on an individual and group dynamic. Learn how to simply and naturally see, support, and personally address each of your students.
Dates and Weekend Breakdown
The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute’s Ayurvedic Yoga Level 1 Immersion and Certification Training will be held from Friday March 2 through Sunday March 4, 2018.
General Weekend Breakdown
Please note that the schedule below is simply an outline for the weekend and is subject to change.
- Friday March 2 (5:00pm to 9:00pm)
- 5:00 – 6:30pm: Cultivating the Sacred Space, Intention Setting, and Team Bonding
- 6:30 – 9:00pm: Ayurveda-Based Discussion & Interactive Learning Activities
- Saturday March 3 (10:00am to 6:00pm)
- 10:00 – 1:00pm: Ayurveda and Yoga-Based Discussion & Interactive Learning Activities
- 1:00 – 2:00pm: Lunch
- 2:00 – 4:30pm: Ayurvedic Psychology and Yogic Philosophy with Paul
- 4:30 – 6:00pm: Vata Pacifying Master Class
- Sunday March 4 (10:00am to 6:00pm)
- 10:00 – 11:30am: Kapha Pacifying Master Class
- 11:30 – 1:00pm: Ayurvedic Yoga Student Activity
- 1:00 – 2:00pm: Lunch
- 2:00 – 3:30pm: Uniting the Weekend’s Teachings Into a Comprehensive System
- 3:30 – 5:00pm: Pitta Pacifying Master Class
- 5:00 – 6:00pm: Q+A and Closing Activity
Tuition and Registration
The rate for The Ayurvedic Yoga Level 1 Immersion & Certification Training is $375 per practitioner ($150 nonrefundable deposit + $225). This includes tuition, our Ayurvedic Yoga Level 1 handbook, the 3 master yoga classes contained within the program, and 20 CEUs for yoga instructors registered through the Yoga Alliance.
Financial Aid via Scholarships and Work-Study opportunities are available to those facing financial need or other hardships. Please contact us for more information
Click here or the button below to register for The Ayurvedic Yoga Level 1 Immersion and Certification Training. Spaces are limited! Reserve yours with a $150 non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due before the start of the program.