Bring The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute To You
Book faculty of the Ayurveda and Yoga Institute for master-level seminars, workshops, and series-based education programs at your studio, business, or group. We will work with you to coordinate the optimal program based on the needs and wants of you, your business, your schedule, your budget, and your people. Plus, we’ll promote events at other studios and businesses via Social Media and our AYI On The Road listings.
Please Contact Us to set up a program or for more information.
Programs With Paul Litvin
Spiritual Head of The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute • Consciousness Energy Healer/Counselor • Expert-Level Meditation Guide • Head Philosophy Instructor of Educational Programming at The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute
- Intro to Numerology
- Consciousness Energy (CE) Anatomy
- Intro to Self-Healing
- Intro to Palmistry
- Healing Yoga Nidra
- Healing Breathing/Intro to Swara Yoga
- The Magic of the Pendulum
- Contact Us for more information about any of these workshops
More About Paul Litvin
As a yogi for lifetimes, master meditator, and divine transformational healer, Paul passionately, inspirationally, wisely, and lovingly shares practical knowledge about joyful, vibrant, and healthy living. He leads sold-out workshops and heals via his one-of-a-kind powerful Transformational Healing program.
Programs with Danny Litvin
Vice-President of The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute • NAMA-Certified Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach • E-RYT 500 Yoga Educator • Director of Educational Programming at The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda
- “Who Am I?” Learn the answer to this most human of questions through Ayurveda – the Science of Life and Yoga’s sister science. Discover your Ayurvedic body-mind type (prakruti) and discover how to be healthy, happy, and successful in work, relationships, and life through customized lifestyle, nutrition, practices, and exercise for you. Plus, decipher the secret personalities of your family, friends, colleagues, and romantic flames, and how to best communicate, understand, work with, and love them. The two hours of “Fundamentals of Ayurveda” are sure to change the way you see yourself, those around you, and the world at large!
- Intro to Ayurvedic Yoga
- You are completely unique – there has never been nor will there ever be anyone with exactly the same body, mind, temperament, and characteristics as you. Shouldn’t your yoga practice reflect that? In Intro to Ayurvedic Yoga you will learn how to celebrate and care for your uniqueness through yogic practices. Learn the basic principles of Ayurveda and learn how to apply them to asana, pranayama, and meditation so you can craft custom classes for YOU! Yoga Teachers get the added benefit of learning how to customize private and group sessions for their students based on Ayurvedic-Principles.
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Psychology
- “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
According to Ayurveda, a primary cause of disease or dis-ease is pranjaparadha – misuse of the intellect. In this workshop you will learn how to cultivate a healthy mind via the life sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga as well as modern scientific advances. Discover how the mind works, and how the three mental gunas (qualities) affect everything from your health, happiness, relationships, finances, and beyond. Techniques to cultivate mental health will be instructed so you’ll be sure to conclude the workshop with a good head on your shoulders.
- Ayurvedic Stress Management
- Between today’s crazy speed of life, insane demands and expectations, and uncertainties, it can be said that we live in the age of stress! Discover the subtle and hidden sources of health-destroying stress, and how to deal with them so they don’t negatively affect you. Learn simple tools you can practice on the road, at work, in conversation, or any time that will help reduce stress. Learn what kinds of foods, lifestyle, and activities to engage in times of stress. Experience stress-reducing ayurvedic practices like aromatherapy, abhyanga, pranayama, guided relaxation, and meditation. Learn cause of stress and how to create a stress buffer so stress less drastically affects you.
Other Offerings with Danny Litvin Include…
- Intro to Ayurvedic Herbology
- Ayurveda for Success and High Performance
- Intro to Ayurvedic Nutrition
- Ayurvedic Seasonal Management Workshops
- Contact Us for more information about any of these workshops
More About Danny Litvin
As a certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coach and E-500 Registered Yoga Instructor, Danny makes the healing sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda accessible, practical, and life affirming. He is the lead instructor and head programmer of Yoga and Ayurveda training programs at The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute. His writings have been published by popular online blogs like MindBodyGreen.com, his YouTube videos have garnered tens of thousands of views, and he has served many via workshops and coaching programs conducted nationally and online.
Corporate Wellness Offerings
We regularly conduct workshops, seminars, and services for businesses and corporate clientele. Whether you’re interested in bringing us in for a corporate health event or for a 1-hour session to teach methods to manage stress, we are skillfully able to provide the services you desire. We ensure company protocols & standards are met, high professionalism is maintained, our programming fits in your schedule, and that we are budget-friendly. For more information or to set up a program, please Contact Us.
Our Most Popular Corporate Offerings Include…
- Mindfulness for Stress Management and High Performance
- Gain an understanding of how meditation-based techniques have the dual effect of reducing stress while improving focus, joy, and sense of purpose. Learn what meditation is and is not. Experience a guided meditation experience and breath techniques that can be practiced at any time to cultivate relaxed focus. Discover how meditation can be implemented into your daily life considering your requirements, limitations, and schedule. Have your questions answered with time for Q+A to conclude the session.
- Cultivate the Stress Buffer
- Learn how stress can create strain, and how to cultivate the strength and wisdom to create the buffer required to not be so negatively impacted by stressors. Techniques including breathwork, mindfulness, nutrition, routine, exercise, and lifestyle practices will be instructed.
- Peace, Communication, and Success in the Workplace
- Using the principles of Ayurveda, learn how to discern your and your co-worker’s body-mind types. Through understanding of the body-mind types, learn how to improve communication, work output, task delineation, stress-management, and work satisfaction.
- Profound Relaxation: A Restorative Guided Meditation Experience
- Lay back or sit comfortably, and enjoy wiping the slate clean of stress. Achieve a level of relaxation equivalent to a vacation and a couple nights worth of good deep sleep. Scope of practice will be discussed and breathwork practiced before the guided meditation, and time will remain for Q+A.