Group Yoga Classes & Special Events
Community Yoga Classes
All-Levels, Donation-Based, 75-Minute Classes. See below for schedule
Community Yoga classes occur on Mondays at 7pm. They’re led by past graduates or current educators of The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute’s Yoga College programs. These All-Levels classes are donation-based and require no pre-registration, though we recommend you arrive five to ten minutes early. Message us or email Info@AyurvedaYogaInstitute.com with any questions.
- Monday February 11, 7:00 – 8:15pm with Taylor
Community Yoga Classes with YTT200 Students
75-Minute classes, see schedule below. Donation-Based.
Throughout February enjoy many opportunities to take classes led by current students in The Ayurveda and Yoga Institute’s 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training. These All-Levels classes are donation-based and require no pre-registration, though we recommend you arrive five to ten minutes early. Message us or email Info@AyurvedaYogaInstitute.com with any questions.
- Monday February 18, 7:00 – 8:15pm with Nina
- Wednesday February 20, 7:00 – 8:15pm with Cheryl
- Monday February 25, 7:00 – 8:15pm with Cami
- Wednesday February 27, 7:00 – 8:15pm with Anna
- Friday March 1, 6:00 – 7:15pm with Jacque
Community Yoga Classes with the 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teachers
Select Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:15pm. Donation-Based.
Enjoy donation-based yoga classes instructed by certified yoga teachers currently training in our 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Studies program. Each class features an instructor AND an assistant whose role it is to offer postural corrections and personalized adjustments. See below for our schedule of classes:
- Thursday 2/21 – Instructed by Steph, Assisted by Cindy
- Thursday 2/28 – Instructed by Taylor, Assisted by Steph
- Thursday 3/7 – Instructed by Noelle, Assisted by Taylor
- Thursday 3/28 – Instructed by Kerrie, Assisted by Michael
- Thursday 4/11 – Instructed by Cindy, Assisted by Tor
- Thursday 4/25 – Instructed by Nancy, Assisted by Noelle
- Thursday 5/2 – Instructed by Michael, Assisted by Rachel
- Thursday 5/9 – Instructed by Danny
- Thursday 5/30 – Instructed by Tor, Assisted by Nancy
100-Hour Ayurveda & Healing Fundamentals Program
Launches March 9, 2019.
Our Ayurveda & Healing program is designed to teach you how to be healthy, vibrant, and happy through life’s most trying times. Cultivate the know-how to reduce or remove the impact of disease, injury, or pain. Uncover and embrace your uniqueness, and learn how to teach others to embrace theirs. Use the ancient science of Ayurveda and the potent practice of Healing to become the healthiest you and begin your journey towards becoming a guiding light and healer for others.
Learn More: 100-Hour Ayurveda & Healing Certification Course